Do not purchase home from Superior Park Model Homes

2 of 2 Park Model Homes reviews

I do NOT recommend Superior Park Model Homes.

I purchased a new Big Superloft home from Superior & was given a delivery date of 4/16/08.

The home was finally delivered on 5/29/08 without any keys to the door locks, missing appliances, down graded countertops & severe roof damage.

Almost 3 months since delivery date I still have not been reimbursed for purchasing new locks/keys, washer, dryer, down graded countertops & am left with a $5,500 roof repair.

Superior Park Model Homes agrees with the above problems but continuously has excuses/reasons why the reimbursement money has not been sent to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Park Model Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Susie Perry

Dec 18, 2009 #96288

Please contact me if your interested in joining forces to recoup some of our money. It is rightfully ours, numbers count in a battle of this magnitude.
$850,000.00 was put asdide for reimbursements!!!!!! where is Mark Dagle?????? Yeh your right I am pissed

I purchase and paid cash, 10-2007 no delivery and no cash back.

Mary

Aug 22, 2009 #67694

I have roof complaints on my cabin.Leaks all over. :cry

Superior purchaser

Aug 28, 2008 #30842

Superior shut their operation on 5/23/08 but we did not discover until 6/2. Not sure of the current ownership/production situation but understand a number of units were in process. Our fear in taking our unit was exactly what this poster mentioned.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Park Model Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
×