third escalated message regarding the same exact issue that has not resolved. Everyone who has replied to me does not understand the situation, that the information they are claiming COULD BE WRONG FROM UPS. this is such a small issue that its ridiculous you guys are fighting me when we have all the proof to prove otherwise, but you instead tell me I'm flat out wrong. where's someone who can think instead of mindlessly going off a procedure sheet?

This is now the third time that i have asked to speak to a supervisor or manager to discuss this situation, and have been ignored by everyone. If this is how you choose to do business with my company after 5 years of our business, not sure why i would continue.

Sharmeen, i need you to understand that you are wrong. You guys didnt send the entire address i gave you to UPS. You allowed UPS to correct the address to a different address then what i provided. that is all on Parcel monkey's UPS. we already sent pictures to prove along with the fact UPS said they *** up not me. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED? We are owed the entire refund, you still have OUR PRODUCT in your warehouse in NEW YORK that you are refusing to send back. this is REDICULOUS

THE PROBLEM: the address sent too PARCEL MONKEY, was not USED by UPS. This is solely the responsibility of PARCEL MONKEY to deliver the ADDRESS that we issued to PARCEL MONKEY.

The only reason that courier says "refused delivery" is because you guys (PARCEL MONKEY) didn't give them the right address that i provided to you. You guys literally took the apartment number off and that is 100% PARCEL MONKEYS FAULT since you are responsible for the courier.

If you fail to understand the situation and tell me you wont give me a refund when its not my fault, we will be fighting all charges and reporting this company to the BBB and all other methods of restitution.

EMAIL ME AT ***********************, to refund us or give me your accounting information so i can speak to someone who actually knows what they are talking about. this is the most absurd customer service i have had the displeasure of using

User's recommendation: do not use this company. They dont stand behind their word. and theres no one to even talk to except people who have little to no idea what is happening.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Ground Delivery Service.

Location: 1144 North Grove Street, Anaheim, CA 92806