Atwater, Ohio

Well I purchased the Paranologies 360 Parascope from Paranologies and had the complete opposite experience.My Parascope was shipped fairly quickly and arrived in perfect working undamaged condition.

My Parascope is one of my most favorite pieces of ghost hunting equipment. It has never failed me and I love it. I will not hesitate to purchase another item from Paranologies. I'm so sorry that you had such a bad experience but to be fair you are sharing only your side and possibly not the entire truth.

I also want to say that I am in NO way affiliated with Paranologies but just am a regular customer.

Thank you Paranologies for a great product.Terri M.

Review about: 360 Parascope.

I liked: How quickly they answered any of my questions, Lowered the price of approx 20 dollars for me, Confidence if i have a problem theyll not hesitate 2 help.

I didn't like: Honestly do not have one negative thing to say about them.

4.3
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Paranologies?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.