I spent a small fortune on Paranologies.com consisting of
1x Spectral Observatory DVR
2x Temperascopes (received just 1)
2x Parascopes 360 models (was never delivered)
1x Panoptic PDA Camera (9v battery part fell off when changing battery) see pic
2x Pyramids (only ever got one)
2x Parascope Plasma
1x Phonopod (ordered it with mic plug it came without so had to order infrared headphones)
3x extra headphones (only 2 delivered)
1x Tricam Headphones (these were an extra pair which never came then he tried saying the ones in the Spectral Observatory were them! They come with them anyway so I still got robbed for a pair that never were delivered!! the pic shows the cheap ones you get for apparently $59USD. The actual cover on the ears was peeling so when you wore them and took them of pieces of thin rubber plastic stuck to you.
This guy obviously loves glue and plastic moulds because this *** is made from it! The fact it took him over 1.4yrs to deliver he still failed to deliver the completed order giving me excuse after excuse, one occassion he asked if he could take my gear to a show and assured me they would be behind a casing where none of the public could come into contact with them. Instead they were easily accessible (see pics)
I agreed as he said that he spent so much time building my items he had no time to do anything else..
Well, he got paid very well in AUD money which led me to pay much much more my end then had I lived in the states!
The 360 Parascopes NEVER arrived and a camera was missing from the Spectral Observatory DVR, not to mention the part where the memory card is inserted into the Spectral Observatory DVR unit was pathetic! The card fell into the cavity of the unit leaving me no choice but to open the seal around it to retrieve the card from the motherboard which I found just laying against wires!! it wasn't even so much as glued in! And this guy as affirmation loves glue!!
I was gobsmacked! The Cameras I got were all garbled when viewing showing nothing but lines and awful cheap material no doubt didn't even give clarity!
Now I come to the dodgy Tri-Cam which had one side smashed in where the mic was, so I sent it back paying shipping fees but was never re-imbursed he said he would replace it with a brand new one, well after a minute of using it the sound through the mic buzzes badly so too bad if you captured any EVPs because there'd be absolutely NO WAY you'd even hear them! I will need to do a recording and attach to this, I only stumbled across this site and because the video & audio were so bad I deleted them and haven't used the rubbish since.
So watch this space.
The sealed section of the Tri-Cam was glued together.. YES GLUE!!
And the tiny cheap push in buttons get stuck so you have to wedge the button out with a pin or knife, gee imagine being in a dark location having to do this everytime you turn it on or off? In addition, the battery compartments springs pop out everytime you take out a battery so I had to glue them in!! WT?!! I paid around $700 USD for that & I had to glue it!!
Seriously this guy is making a motza of gullible people!
The outlay for me was almost $3K AUD and I still can't use most of it.
Dreadful Dreadful Dreadful! And dare question him bout the gear and bam! You're blocked or ignored! So take my advice keep aay from Jeromy Jones & his plastic rubbish!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Items as they seemed great online
- Concept until i was a buyer
What I disliked
- I had to constantly advised what was bought
- Missing items
- Faulty gear
- Delay tactics
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- All above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Paranologies 360 Parascope
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "Well I purchased the Paranologies 360 Parascope from Paranologies and had the complete opposite experience. My Parascope was shipped fairly quickly and arrived in perfect working undamaged condition. My Parascope..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Consumer Protection and Advocacy Bureau(CPAB) 2F Trade and Industry Building 361 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. Makati City, Philippines 1200 May 05, 2015 To Whom It May Concern; Kami po ay nakatira sa Sydney Australia at..."
- "I ordered a SMART WATCH as a gift for Christmas early November and didn't recieve it until January 4th,finally opened box to check item and turn on,it went on then..."
- "tracking number 1034953869, I filed a formal complaint about stolen goods after they deliver the box and after 4 months, LBC has done nothing as of today 28/04/2015. I then..."