I spent a small fortune on Paranologies.com consisting of
1x Spectral Observatory DVR
2x Temperascopes (received just 1)
2x Parascopes 360 models (was never delivered)
1x Panoptic PDA Camera (9v battery part fell off when changing battery) see pic
2x Pyramids (only ever got one)
2x Parascope Plasma
1x Phonopod (ordered it with mic plug it came without so had to order infrared headphones)
3x extra headphones (only 2 delivered)
1x Tricam Headphones (these were an extra pair which never came then he tried saying the ones in the Spectral Observatory were them! They come with them anyway so I still got robbed for a pair that never were delivered!! the pic shows the cheap ones you get for apparently $59USD. The actual cover on the ears was peeling so when you wore them and took them of pieces of thin rubber plastic stuck to you.
This guy obviously loves glue and plastic moulds because this *** is made from it! The fact it took him over 1.4yrs to deliver he still failed to deliver the completed order giving me excuse after excuse, one occassion he asked if he could take my gear to a show and assured me they would be behind a casing where none of the public could come into contact with them. Instead they were easily accessible (see pics)
I agreed as he said that he spent so much time building my items he had no time to do anything else..
Well, he got paid very well in AUD money which led me to pay much much more my end then had I lived in the states!
The 360 Parascopes NEVER arrived and a camera was missing from the Spectral Observatory DVR, not to mention the part where the memory card is inserted into the Spectral Observatory DVR unit was pathetic! The card fell into the cavity of the unit leaving me no choice but to open the seal around it to retrieve the card from the motherboard which I found just laying against wires!! it wasn't even so much as glued in! And this guy as affirmation loves glue!!
I was gobsmacked! The Cameras I got were all garbled when viewing showing nothing but lines and awful cheap material no doubt didn't even give clarity!
Now I come to the dodgy Tri-Cam which had one side smashed in where the mic was, so I sent it back paying shipping fees but was never re-imbursed he said he would replace it with a brand new one, well after a minute of using it the sound through the mic buzzes badly so too bad if you captured any EVPs because there'd be absolutely NO WAY you'd even hear them! I will need to do a recording and attach to this, I only stumbled across this site and because the video & audio were so bad I deleted them and haven't used the rubbish since.
So watch this space.
The sealed section of the Tri-Cam was glued together.. YES GLUE!!
And the tiny cheap push in buttons get stuck so you have to wedge the button out with a pin or knife, gee imagine being in a dark location having to do this everytime you turn it on or off? In addition, the battery compartments springs pop out everytime you take out a battery so I had to glue them in!! WT?!! I paid around $700 USD for that & I had to glue it!!
Seriously this guy is making a motza of gullible people!
The outlay for me was almost $3K AUD and I still can't use most of it.
Dreadful Dreadful Dreadful! And dare question him bout the gear and bam! You're blocked or ignored! So take my advice keep aay from Jeromy Jones & his plastic rubbish!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Items as they seemed great online
- Concept until i was a buyer
What I disliked
- I had to constantly advised what was bought
- Missing items
- Faulty gear
- Delay tactics
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- All above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Paranologies 360 Parascope
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "SHAME ON YOU Ewigs....Do Not Buy from this Company....Shame on me for not investigating this company before I paid $245.00 for a poorly made wig with no refund possible. Even..."
- "tracking number 1034953869, I filed a formal complaint about stolen goods after they deliver the box and after 4 months, LBC has done nothing as of today 28/04/2015. I then..."
- "I purchased a Guitar from D.H.GATE payed for it the same day thru PAYPAL. The guitar was supposed to be an acoustic electric nylon string guitar. I received an acoustic..."