I spent a small fortune on Paranologies.com consisting of
1x Spectral Observatory DVR
2x Temperascopes (received just 1)
2x Parascopes 360 models (was never delivered)
1x Panoptic PDA Camera (9v battery part fell off when changing battery) see pic
2x Pyramids (only ever got one)
2x Parascope Plasma
1x Phonopod (ordered it with mic plug it came without so had to order infrared headphones)
3x extra headphones (only 2 delivered)
1x Tricam Headphones (these were an extra pair which never came then he tried saying the ones in the Spectral Observatory were them! They come with them anyway so I still got robbed for a pair that never were delivered!! the pic shows the cheap ones you get for apparently $59USD. The actual cover on the ears was peeling so when you wore them and took them of pieces of thin rubber plastic stuck to you.
This guy obviously loves glue and plastic moulds because this *** is made from it! The fact it took him over 1.4yrs to deliver he still failed to deliver the completed order giving me excuse after excuse, one occassion he asked if he could take my gear to a show and assured me they would be behind a casing where none of the public could come into contact with them. Instead they were easily accessible (see pics)
I agreed as he said that he spent so much time building my items he had no time to do anything else..
Well, he got paid very well in AUD money which led me to pay much much more my end then had I lived in the states!
The 360 Parascopes NEVER arrived and a camera was missing from the Spectral Observatory DVR, not to mention the part where the memory card is inserted into the Spectral Observatory DVR unit was pathetic! The card fell into the cavity of the unit leaving me no choice but to open the seal around it to retrieve the card from the motherboard which I found just laying against wires!! it wasn't even so much as glued in! And this guy as affirmation loves glue!!
I was gobsmacked! The Cameras I got were all garbled when viewing showing nothing but lines and awful cheap material no doubt didn't even give clarity!
Now I come to the dodgy Tri-Cam which had one side smashed in where the mic was, so I sent it back paying shipping fees but was never re-imbursed he said he would replace it with a brand new one, well after a minute of using it the sound through the mic buzzes badly so too bad if you captured any EVPs because there'd be absolutely NO WAY you'd even hear them! I will need to do a recording and attach to this, I only stumbled across this site and because the video & audio were so bad I deleted them and haven't used the rubbish since.
So watch this space.
The sealed section of the Tri-Cam was glued together.. YES GLUE!!
And the tiny cheap push in buttons get stuck so you have to wedge the button out with a pin or knife, gee imagine being in a dark location having to do this everytime you turn it on or off? In addition, the battery compartments springs pop out everytime you take out a battery so I had to glue them in!! WT?!! I paid around $700 USD for that & I had to glue it!!
Seriously this guy is making a motza of gullible people!
The outlay for me was almost $3K AUD and I still can't use most of it.
Dreadful Dreadful Dreadful! And dare question him bout the gear and bam! You're blocked or ignored! So take my advice keep aay from Jeromy Jones & his plastic rubbish!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Items as they seemed great online
- Concept until i was a buyer
What I disliked
- I had to constantly advised what was bought
- Missing items
- Faulty gear
- Delay tactics
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- All above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Paranologies 360 Parascope
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Ive recently lost alot of hours from my job, (since start of december) and havent been able to pay the gym, but now im in debt to my bank (at..."
- "i have met and chat with so many people from all over the world.....i have been hotlisted and even chatted to pilots and docters..plz do not take the rumour that..."
- "I have being buying this mascara for 3 years as it seperate a the lashes nicely but the last 2 I booght had clumps in it. Unfortunately I don't have..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."