100% full Not resolved

After you download Paradise Chat Online software and join them is when the chaos begins.If your IP changes they *** your computer to see where you originate from and they remotely watch everything you do while online.

If they do not like you they will do the same. They send you an email which is part of the process on this site in order to sign up in tournaments. After you open the email it installs a virus to where they can take control of your computer over your Internet connection.

It starts running every time you boot up your computer.Once the secret server has been installed, the person on the other end of the connection can do just about anything they want.

Review about: Paradise Chat Online.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Paradise Chat Online?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hulu - Redesign ineffective Hulu "... I only watch Hulu from our Apple TV.We were disgusted with the redesign after an automatic update..." Read more Rich Casino is scamming people out of money Rich Casino "I signed up with Rich Casino and deposited money as well as played a bonus. I played through one bonus requirement and ended up winning about $1,500. I contacted Rich..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more HEMISPHERES AMUSEMENTS STAY AWAY Hemispheres Amusements "I pay almost $9,000.00 to Hemipheres Amusements, located at 215 Industrial Dr. Ste A Hampshire, IL 60140 (630) 792-8910. KURT@Hemipheres Amusements shipped the 2017 Aerosmith Limited Edition Pinball game via..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more