Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

I have already called their corporate office with no response, I also left a message on their CONTACT US PAGE AND HAVE NO EMAIL REPLY FROM THEM, AND ALSO GOOGLE MAPS ONE STAR REVIEW AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM THE PAPPS CORPORATION!! I do not feel safe ever returning to this location off Southwest Freeway.

my RECEIPT NUMBER IS 0088d

Server was at THE BAR HIS NAME WAS ALEXANDER AND HE CHARGED ME THE WRONG PRICE FOR MY WINE, ALSO HAD NO IDEA WHAT THE NAME WAS SO I HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR WINE LIST.

HE WAS VERY SLOW AND WASNT TRAINED WELL, SAME WITH JAZ. SHE WAS LOUD AND WRONG AND THE FOOD SHE REFIRED DUE TO WRONG TEMPERATURE SALMON HAD SHRIMP THAT WERE NOT DEVEINED I HAD TO THROW IT ALL AWAY! IT WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF MY DAY AND I HAVENT BEEN COMPENSATED. ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS AND NO RESPONSE FROM PAPPAS!!!

Do I have a very detailed, lengthy complaint WITH PHOTOS on GOOGLE MAPS..

I AM A LEVEL 7 LOCAL GUIDE... IM CERTIFIED CLICK LINK BELOW:

User's recommendation: Skip it, choose a better location.

Preferred solution: $100.00 gift card at least so I can give them a third chance!!! Maybe Pappas SEAFOOD House in HUMBLE will be more upscale and professional..

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Pros: Good food when prepared properly.

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Cons: Cold food dead on arrival, Lazy slow bartender named alexander, Bartender had no idea the name of the riesling, Overcharged for my glass of wine 8 on menu for lunch, Jaz the manager verbally assaulted me.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Reviews