Verified Reviewer

To Whom it May Concern,

July 4th is the Celebration of the Greatest/Freest Nation In the World....The United States of America!!! When I went to send out a letter today, I noticed no stationary representing this National Holiday!

Black Pride, LGBTQ, Latin, Women, etc. have stationary celebrating them. Christmas, Easter, and the 4Th of July are the 3 Most Important Holidays Americans Celebrate and yet no Paperless Posts to celebrate it.

Come to think of it, nothing for Flag Day, Veterans Day, Presidents Day, or for any Patriotic Holiday that Celebrates Military or this Nation. I've used your services for years and Shame on Me for not noticing this before!

While irritated at some of the things Your Service "Celebrates," I've never complained! Now that you are being made "AWARE" of your "OVERSITE," Shame on Your Company if you don't Start Celebrating the God Faring Patriots, Heroes, and The United States of America!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments