New York, New York

Started out ok.Made a promise of completing our very small but only bathroom in 5 days.

I figured it would be longer, but I wasn't prepared for this. One calamity after another. Once the problems started, they were constantly unavailable. Would tell you they would call back but never did.

Or someone was on the way over, but never showed up. I am left with dried up grout on my tiles that turned yellow and won't wash off and a nick in the wall where they installed the sink countertop. I could go on for pages on all the problems but I'm tired now. They wore be down and I quit.

Guess I have to pay someone to fix the issues. FYI They got all there money up front because I financed it. Got my first bill before work was finalized. Really so upsetting because I waited years to be able to afford this work.

Wanted perfection so I thought I was getting professionals.Now I have to live with (and pay for) shoddy work.

I liked: Everyone is very polite to your face.

I didn't like: Lied constantly and finally just dimissed us.

2.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss bad customer service, & quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Panther Siding And Windows?

Comments

PantherSiding

Please be advised that we only give estimated completion dates so we know you were not told an exact date.

Also, through our financing, Our company is only paid when you sign a completion/satisfaction letter.

You can contact our office at anytime to discuss

to PantherSiding New York, New York, United States #1160278

What are you kidding me????YOUR salesmen Dave said: Its only a 3 by 5 bathroom.

We aren't changing the footprint. blah, blah blah. No problem. This is a five day job tops.

I asked about the possibility of it taking longer just because. Dave said he doubted it but if it did, it would only run over a day or 2. 3 weeks later was more like it. There was a problem with the floor tiles, but the distributer didn't say anything.

Once the gut was done and the drywall & tub was installed, the worker asked for the tiles. That's when we found out the were never ordered. I had to go and re-pick new tiles for the floor then wait a couple of days for the order to be delivered. Then no vanity.

They didn't order it. So we had to wait for that. Then....vanity arrives with no countertop and sink. they forgot to order that.

Had to wait days for that. They the countertop and sink arrives, but they forgot to order the backsplash. Had to wait for that. Only thing that arrives on time was the toilet because I ordered it myself from amazon.

I could go on because there is soooo much more to say. Buts lets address this so called letter of completion. I dare you so produce a letter of completion that was actually signed by me.

If you presented one to your finance company its either blank or forged because I never saw it.You people truly are liars and thieves.