Verified Reviewer

I made two transactions to recipient in MX. Waited 5 days for bank verification on their end, then made the 2 transfers.

Had to verify again via calling in to give another phone and email address in addition to the one used to log in. Made transfers, Pangea didn't provide receipts on web or in app. Called Customer Service, told to wait up to 4 hours for the receipt, they couldn't email it to me. Told to wait up to 4 hours for a supervisor to call back.

2 hours later they cancelled one of the transactions via notice to me by text.

Called Customer Service for the 4th time and asked for a supervisor and why they cancelled, they said I'd have to make the transfer again. Sent them an email too.

User's recommendation: Avoid Pangea, Useless Customer Service Scripts, no Supervisors there.

Pangea Money Transfer Cons: Delayed set up, Canceled transfer, Inept customer service.

Location: 400 North State Street, Chicago, Illinois 60654, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Pangea Money Transfer Reviews