Pandora Jewelry Bracelet Review from Whistler, British Columbia

54 of 212 Pandora Jewelry reviews

Today I went into the Pandora jewellery store in Whistler, BC and I came out very disappointed.In regards to my leather bracelet that was given to me as a gift from an ex boyfriend 13 months ago.

The bracelet had fallen off the night before as the glue just didn't hold together. I went in to see what they could do to fix it and the staff were exceptionally rude. They told me because I didn't have a receipt (as it was a gift from an ex) and it was over a year old they couldn't help me and suggested I just "glue it myself". This is a respected jewellery store and I was appalled that they wouldn't even offer to fix it.

I wasn't even asking they do it for free. The fact they suggested that I try and glue a nice piece of jewellery together myself is obsurd. That would clearly destroy the jewellery as I have no skills or talent in that area or the glue necessary. When you go to Coach and your wallet of 6 years looks old and weathered they give you a new one for free.

From such a respected jewellery store I expected more customer service than I received.Needless to say I was disappointed in the company and won't be returning to a place that doesn't value keeping their customers around.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Leather Bracelet
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #894348

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
54 of 212 Pandora Jewelry reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pandora Jewelry.
Filing a new complaint about
×