Pandora Jewelry - Broken Pandora charm (White Daisy)

123 of 212 Pandora Jewelry reviews

I bought my Pandora bracelet on 23 Nov 2014 at KLIA 2 and my white daisy petals drop off after 8 months.I do not expect this to happen as I thought Pandora will have better quality control.I do not shower nor sleep in it and I only wear them when I am going out.I always keep my Pandora bracelet in a box and it is very disappointing to see this as they are so expensive.I saw the exact same complain about the daisy charm and I hope to have a better explanation and an exchange soon.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
an exchange for white daisy charm
Product or service
Pandora Charm Bracelet
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #671747

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pandora Jewelry? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 6 No 6
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
123 of 212 Pandora Jewelry reviews

Nov 24, 2015 #1068818

The enamel of my charm is chipped, it also developed a yellow tint which is visible when compared to new charms with enamel. The quality of products is really disappointing!

Oct 10, 2015 #1046154

All Pandora Jewellery has a 12 month international warranty. Take it back to where you bought it with your receipt and they'll give you a brand new one straight away - sometimes with handfinished jewellery things like that happen, but complaining about it won't get you a new one!

Sep 25, 2015 #1039254

I had a bad experience with my bead for the charm bracelet, the metal ring detached. The customer service was not very helpful. I too expected better quality.

Aug 06, 2015 #1016552

I feel what you are saying. I have never actually bought from them, but I have found nice sterling silver Pandora jewelry at Ebay for a third of the price. Take the piece back ASAP with your receipt and get a refund. Then go on Ebay and buy their stuff there for less.

Jul 29, 2015 #1013256

if you really expect anything from them you should learn to complain to THEM and not on HERE this is a PUBLIC complaints website and NOT run nor owned by them.
people really need to learn to proof their complaints before posting them as you see a TON of complaints where they direct threats or intentions at the company as if they're talking directly to them here.

1 2 Reply

Jul 28, 2015 #1013179

Pandora is cheap mass-produced jewelry manufactured by minimum wage factory workers in Thailand who could likely never afford the $50 piece of junk you bought without starving their families for a month. Get over yourself and your first world problems. Sorry but you spend more on a month of phone service than you did on this - let it go. Not sure exactly what you were thinking when you bought it - it's not like its Cartier or something.

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pandora Jewelry.
Filing a new complaint about
×