Grafton, Ohio

TERRIBLE RIP OFF!!!I PAID $29.99 FOR 6 MONTHS WITH TECH SUPPORT BACK IN FEB 2015.

Related: Panda Security ripoff report

IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS GOT A VIRUS. OK EASY TO REACH TECH. FOR $9.99 TECH WILL COME ON COMPUTER AND FIX. BUT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE INCLUDED IN THE $29.99.

I SENT A COPY OF MY INVOICE. STILL NO AND I NEED COMPUTER NO2 SO I PAID SUPPOSED ONE TIME FEE OF $9.99 FOR SIX MONTHS WITH TECH SUPPORT. VIRUS OFF BUT HE INSTALLED SKYPE FOR BUSINESS HAVE JUST A HOME PC. CAN'T GET IT OFF.

THREE MONTHS...ALERT PANDA EXPIRED! NO IT IS NOT! BACK AND FORTH. FOR ANOTHER $9.99 YOU WILL HAVE PANDA PRO 15 WITH TECH SUPPORT FOR 6 MONTHS.

HAD TO HAVE COMPUTER AS I AM IN MEDICAL STUDY SO PAID AGAIN IN OCT 15 $39.99 FOR A YEAR THIS TIME WITH TECH SUPPORT. SUBSCRIPT TO BE FROM 10/29/15 - 10/29/15. CAN NOT DO DOWNLOADS! LOOKED AT PANDA ACCOUNT AND SEE PICTURE!

THEY HAVE CHANGED THE EXPERIATION DATE TO 2/25/17!!! AND NO SCAN SINCE FEB THIS YEAR! NOW YOU CANNOT CLICK ANYWHERE ON THIS PAGE TO GET TO TECH SUPPORT ON LINE LIKE YOU USED TO SO THEY HAVE ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER SOMEHOW! ONLY EMAIL SUPPORT!

SO I DID. THEY SEND AN EMAIL THAT I NEED TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT WITH ACTIVATION CODE PLEASE SEND. I DID. BUT I TRIED IT TOO.

IT SAYS...SORRY THIS CODE IS ALREADY IN USE! NO ***! NO ANSWER FROM THEM! MAD!

SO I TRIED NUMBER I HAD ON INVOICE THAT I HAD ALWASY USED. ONE FULL HOUR OF MUSIC THEN DISCONNECT! TRIED ANOTHER NUMBER POSTED ON LINE BY PANDA SAME MUSIC BUT VERY 3 MINS YOUR CALL IS IMPORTANT A REP WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY. AFTER 47 MINS DISCONNECT!

I CALLED CREDIT CARD COMPANY. CLEVERBRIDGE WHO HANDLES PANDA ACCOUNTS QUICKLY REFUNDED MONIES ALL BUT MY YEARS SUBSCRIPTION! NOW CANNOT DO ANY DOWNLOADS. THEY RIP YOU OFF BIG TIME!

AND THEY ARE BASED IN SPAIN! SO FORGET IT!! PLEASE DO NOT EVER EVER GET ANY PANDA PRODUCT FREE OR PAID!

THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW THEY HAVE CHANGED YOUR ACCOUNT ON YOUR PANDA ACCOUNT ON YOUR COMPUTER WHEN YOU CLICK ON ICON AND GO TO MY ACCOUNT ON THE WEB!BEWARE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Panda Pro 16.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Panda Security?

Comments

Milton, Florida, United States #1176976

Okay, what? You got scammed and you're complaining? I'd be ashamed.