Review about Pampers Swaddlers Size 4 from Saint Peters, Missouri
Pampers swaddlers Velcro tab is defective!!!!!160 diapers and fifty dollars later and zero patience I'm so done with you all!!!!!
What a joke. Horrible customer service. Can't wait to get my coupons in the mail to save money on your horrible product. Great fix selling more of your diapers.
I'm going viral on this issue.
bbb, every complaint site on the internet, Facebook, YouTube.ect.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Pampers Swaddlers Size 4
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My child came home with severe bruising on her arms where her teacher had grabbed and held my child leaving deep bruising on both arms. We took all the..."
- "All the people that complain about their products have been blocked and comments have been erased i have proof along with peoples i have contact with the same situation. I..."
- "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..."
- "My bill went from $ 107.81 to $152.81. I work 2 full time jobs and I Volunteer every Saturday, so I do not have a lot of time to watch..."
- "Misleading promotions and coupon wording. Word promotions to "get you in the door" then don't honor their confusing pricing. This chair looks like it will be 25% off of 299.99...."
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."