Beaumont, California

This is the worst place ever.1 st day we got ice, just to get told to leave a little.

A little is all there was. So we walked to 7 eleven and just bought 2 bags. 2nd day asked for towels for the kids in the pool The older man said that we had to turn in the wet towels we had in the room order to get more. My grandkids were freezing.

Our beach towels were wet or I wouldn't have even asked for towels. That same night we saw a cockroach. I killed it. An hour later I see an even bigger one in the shower.

I tried to kill it but he crawled into a crevice. The water smells rotten for a bit Upon checkout the older man said once they checked the room they would return my $100 deposit. 2 hours later I got a voice mail saying that I burnt the Mattress all the way through. Which is impossible.

1 st off all none of smoke. 2nd of all My daughter has a 5 month old baby. She slept on that bed. She took her own blankets.

She never unmade the bed. She just placed her blankets on top of the bed. My other daughter & I drove all the way back to palm springs. I thought they mistook my room for another one.

I waited 20 minutes for anyone to appear at the front desk. When the man finally got there. He was very aggressive and rude. He started yelling saying my 28 year old daughter with a newborn burnt the Mattress and that she made the bed up like she never unmade it.

I explained that she didn't unmake the bed . She didn't want her baby sleeping on dirty sheets. He just keep repeating himself telling me how they make the bed. I kept telling him that he was blaming the wrong person the for the damage.

He just argued with me over and over. I was so upset that I was getting chest pains & felt sick the rest of the day. I truly regret ever booking this room. Trying to give my family a little fun.

I think they're trying to make money off any sucker they see they can get away with this. I highly doubt they buy $100 sheets.

Worst place I ever stayed at.Please share my story and don't ever stay here!!!

Review about: Hotel Accommodation.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Palm Springs Inn?

Comments

#1204585

I stayed in this hotel 2 weeks ago although I was a little worried about the reviews I've seen but turned out to be a nice weekend. Room was big, clean smelled nice, and staff was super helpful. I will definitely be returning.

Thanks for the advice