Palm Springs Inn Hotel Facility Review from Beaumont, California
This is the worst place ever.1 st day we got ice, just to get told to leave a little.
A little is all there was. So we walked to 7 eleven and just bought 2 bags. 2nd day asked for towels for the kids in the pool The older man said that we had to turn in the wet towels we had in the room order to get more. My grandkids were freezing.
Our beach towels were wet or I wouldn't have even asked for towels. That same night we saw a cockroach. I killed it. An hour later I see an even bigger one in the shower.
I tried to kill it but he crawled into a crevice. The water smells rotten for a bit Upon checkout the older man said once they checked the room they would return my $100 deposit. 2 hours later I got a voice mail saying that I burnt the Mattress all the way through. Which is impossible.
1 st off all none of smoke. 2nd of all My daughter has a 5 month old baby. She slept on that bed. She took her own blankets.
She never unmade the bed. She just placed her blankets on top of the bed. My other daughter & I drove all the way back to palm springs. I thought they mistook my room for another one.
I waited 20 minutes for anyone to appear at the front desk. When the man finally got there. He was very aggressive and rude. He started yelling saying my 28 year old daughter with a newborn burnt the Mattress and that she made the bed up like she never unmade it.
I explained that she didn't unmake the bed . She didn't want her baby sleeping on dirty sheets. He just keep repeating himself telling me how they make the bed. I kept telling him that he was blaming the wrong person the for the damage.
He just argued with me over and over. I was so upset that I was getting chest pains & felt sick the rest of the day. I truly regret ever booking this room. Trying to give my family a little fun.
I think they're trying to make money off any sucker they see they can get away with this. I highly doubt they buy $100 sheets.
Worst place I ever stayed at.Please share my story and don't ever stay here!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "See dirt in pictures below. Air filter was matted. Furniture was broken see master bed propped up on logs. Dish washer was full of water, we cleaned..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."