Warrenton, Oregon
100% full Not resolved

Having to roof my Palm Harbor, so far the roofers have had to replace 7 sheets of osb due to moss damage.I can handle that, what I can't handle is the next 9 sheets that are being replaced today because of the POOR quality of workmanship at their factory.

Since there is a way to show you what is missing from the roof and I'm just shoiwing you one of the 2 that are missing would and should be a warning for all to stay away from the company. The flashing that they installed incorrectly caused damage to the sheet rock in the living room. The MISSING pieces of osb in the front of the house that caused damaged when we moved into the house. They supposedly fixed it, which is a friggin joke.

We have damage to sheet rock in both spare bathroom and 3rd bedroom.All of this could have been prevented had there been quality of work and usage of 15lb tar paper not 15lb paper.

Review about: Palm Harbor Homes Construction.

I didn't like: Lack of respect for our time, Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $15000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Palm Harbor Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.