Palace Premier has refused to issue a refund on a membership that has been canceled within the contractual days allotted for cancellation.This agreement was signed at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Punta Cana.
They have held on to $29,390.00 for the past 3 years out of $40,000.00. They returned $12,000.00 because Capital One's legal team was able to recover some of the monies. To this day I'm still attempting to recover $29,390.00 from Palace Premier Dominicana.
Palace Premier has been attempting to offer me different packages so that they can maintain a hold of my funds. I continue to request a FULL REFUND of my monies.
They have been collecting interest on my monies for the past 3 years.Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Membership agreement
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Palace Premier Dominicana All Inclusive Resort
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."