Glen Head, New York
100% full Not resolved

Palace Premier has refused to issue a refund on a membership that has been canceled within the contractual days allotted for cancellation.This agreement was signed at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Punta Cana.

They have held on to $29,390.00 for the past 3 years out of $40,000.00. They returned $12,000.00 because Capital One's legal team was able to recover some of the monies. To this day I'm still attempting to recover $29,390.00 from Palace Premier Dominicana.

Palace Premier has been attempting to offer me different packages so that they can maintain a hold of my funds. I continue to request a FULL REFUND of my monies.

They have been collecting interest on my monies for the past 3 years.Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Review about: Palace Premier Dominicana All Inclusive Resort.

I didn't like: Membership agreement.

Review #842058 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $29390
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Palace Premier?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.