Paisley Ann Photography

1 of 2 Paisley Ann Photography reviews

This is a comment about great service!

I found this service on facebook because one of my friends like her page.I loved her pictures.

I was a very controlling client and went as far as getting examples of poses and emailing them to her. She was atually pleased with the poses and our styles matched perfectly. I really love pearls and forgot to bring some and she let me borrow hers!!! I brought lots of props and she tired to use them all as well as she took additional pictures such a family and single shots.

i went in for maternity and got everything I asked for. This was atleast 20 different poses just maternity and additionals that she did to make me happy. This was a great experience. She is even donating a free session to the early childhood conference I am attending.

Seems she donates to great causes!!!She even posted a sneak peek on facebook for us!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Paisley Ann Photography reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
client who posted family pic

Mar 01, 2015 #952659

No I actually wrote it but without my name showing ;)
She doesn't need to write good reviews about herself when she has many happy customers.
She also mentors others in photography.

Mar 01, 2015 #952651

When you use the word 'great' you can't be talking about the above photo. That big tree looks like it's growing out of the dad's head. Oh, and that one big branch growing out the side of that big tree - LAWWD!!

ana232

Sep 01, 2014 #864134 Marietta, Georgia, United States

I really do not see what is so great about that picture that you post, i could have done that for you for free. No, i am not a photographer, just a neighbor.

Bella

Dec 05, 2011 #385960

She is wonderful and does amazing work. She is helpful, takes as much time as you want and always exceeds my expectations!

Jenny

Dec 05, 2011 #385950

She is Amazing and would re-use her over and over and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Satan

Dec 05, 2011 #385713

What a crock.

Kim

Dec 04, 2011 #385524

I had a wonderful experience working with Paisley Ann Photography. I dragged my feet and decided last minute that I wanted to have a newborn session. I was able to get a last minute appointment and had beautiful photos done, I was so grateful! Also, as a new mom and learning as I go, I for whatever reason was unable to feed my daughter...maybe it was the stress of her crying at the beginning when we were trying the first shots. The owner/photographer was so sweet and made my daughter a bottle with her own daughters formula and bottle she had in her purse!!!! Just imagine how terrible of a mother I felt, but she was so incredibly sweet about it. In addition to helping us out with the bottle, my daughter was super cranky and wouldn't settle down for pictures. It took us a good hour to get her sleeping! The photographer was so incredibly patient and good with her. We were there for three hours and she even ended the photo session with some family shots for free! Overall it was a fantastic experience and the photos we have are so amazing. My husband said we were going to blow up Facebook when the previews were uploaded on her website! :)

Kim

Dec 04, 2011 #385523

Jan 03, 2015 #925302 Dewitt, Iowa, United States

PEOPLE LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE READING. It is written by the business as advertising. This is a complaint sight. You people are brain dead.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.