Bessemer, Alabama

Update by user Oct 16, 2016

The pictures would not rotate as I wanted them to

Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2016

When the owner of a company you believe to be reputable tells you "you can buy a cheap paint job from someone else or you can pay me and your paint well look as good 10 years from now add it does the day we finish" , we'll, you believe him.I paid $6000 to have my house painted and these pictures are what the paint looks like 3 years after.

I contacted P.J. Aguirre, the owner and I was told I had a moisture problem and not a paint problem. Hmmm... nothing has changed since you gave me that guarantee.

At first notice he says he would repaint it but that I would have to pay labor for his crew which i did not think was fair, he then said he would come by and take care of the paint. I had not heard back from him for several months and when I did, it was then he blamed it on moisture.

Excuse me sir, but we are in a drought, i don't think moisture had anything to do with it.

Avoid this company or at least be warned that his verbal 10 year guarantee is only verbal.

1.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Painting By Pj?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion