Painting By Pj House Painting Review from Bessemer, Alabama
Update added by user Oct 16
The pictures would not rotate as I wanted them to
Original review posted by user Oct 16
When the owner of a company you believe to be reputable tells you "you can buy a cheap paint job from someone else or you can pay me and your paint well look as good 10 years from now add it does the day we finish" , we'll, you believe him.I paid $6000 to have my house painted and these pictures are what the paint looks like 3 years after.
I contacted P.J. Aguirre, the owner and I was told I had a moisture problem and not a paint problem. Hmmm... nothing has changed since you gave me that guarantee.
At first notice he says he would repaint it but that I would have to pay labor for his crew which i did not think was fair, he then said he would come by and take care of the paint. I had not heard back from him for several months and when I did, it was then he blamed it on moisture.
Excuse me sir, but we are in a drought, i don't think moisture had anything to do with it.
Avoid this company or at least be warned that his verbal 10 year guarantee is only verbal.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "Now the company did not contact to my complaint by phone that is a recording, neither did they respond to 2 e-mails made, either did the staff give me a..."
- "Hello my name is Tracey...i worked in the Front End Department Earthfare for 2 years. We closed recently and our customers were the best. Im really gonna miss talking, laughing..."
- "it is the 2rd of january 2016 and the phone I purchased from straight talk around the 15th of december including the plan and 45.00 unlimited 30 day service..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."