Kirkwood, Missouri

Our experience with this contactor has been terrible.What should have taken a week took two months and the workmanship is sloppy.

Always late when he showed up. Excuse after excuse. We had to send carpet installer home because he did not meet deadline. He had nerve to ask for pay even though he wasn't finished.

At first, dan showed up with two kids to do the job. The drywall was sloppy. They even drywalled over an access panel and two cold air returns. The panel was fixed, but he showed no concern for addressing the cold air returns.

The drywall is left with cracks and the tape showing. Trim that we talked multiple times about his tending to is left undone. Paint uneven. No attention to detail.

We were even very compassionate when he claimed to have a health problem, despite the delays it meant for us. He has taken complete advantage of us and not bothered to return our calls or even have someone contact us. Unprofessional and unethical.

Much of his work will have to be redone.We strongly advise against hiring this contractor.

Review about: Painters Plus Interior Painting.

Review #811982 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Painters Plus Painting
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Painters Plus?

Comments

I posted my review/concerns in October on this website. I also filed a complaint with the Missouri Attorney Generals office of Missouri last fall.

Although they cannot represent me as legal counsel they tried to resolve the official complaint by contacting Dan Patrick.

Guess what, after several attempts, Dan did not respond. Imagine that.

I encourage anyone else to register complaints and maybe, eventually, he'll be stopped from taking advantage of people.