Pain Clinic - Stay Away from Dr. A. Morgan!!!!
Dr A.Morgan is very moody, and yells a lot!
He is hard to work with as he is always complaining, yelling, and down right disrespectful to you! The manager is also very moody, and plays favourites. They work together to cut hours if they do not like you. No one wants to work with either of these two.
If you can get rid of that doctor, that manager, and get someone in that actually appreciates the staff, then it would be a better place to work. Thank God I left in time!
It was getting more unbearable every week.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rude Doctor
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "Ihad very bad experience with ups recetly. at first, when I received the notice on the first day, i went to branch to.pick up, it told me that item already..."
- "I ordered a dress from Light in the box.com and paid with my Credit Card. I was so excited. Then I read the horrible customer reviews; no customer service number,..."
- "These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."