Pain Clinic - Stay Away from Dr. A. Morgan!!!!
Dr A.Morgan is very moody, and yells a lot!
He is hard to work with as he is always complaining, yelling, and down right disrespectful to you! The manager is also very moody, and plays favourites. They work together to cut hours if they do not like you. No one wants to work with either of these two.
If you can get rid of that doctor, that manager, and get someone in that actually appreciates the staff, then it would be a better place to work. Thank God I left in time!
It was getting more unbearable every week.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rude Doctor
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB. It's been a long journey for me. And now we will be going to..."
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Never ever deal with this company!! For 4 month of our contract with them 30 days no one can call our business. No one representative was sent to fix the..."
- "There are a lot of complaints launched about the Toronto Transit Commission's Service and I can see Why? I have actually complained to them before, but they are unfortunately one of..."
- "got the message the maximum waiting time 8 mnt . 1 hr 38 mnt , still waiting ..."