North York, Ontario

Dr A.Morgan is very moody, and yells a lot!

He is hard to work with as he is always complaining, yelling, and down right disrespectful to you! The manager is also very moody, and plays favourites. They work together to cut hours if they do not like you. No one wants to work with either of these two.

If you can get rid of that doctor, that manager, and get someone in that actually appreciates the staff, then it would be a better place to work. Thank God I left in time!

It was getting more unbearable every week.

Review about: Rude Doctor.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pain Clinic?

Submit review

Comments

ex_patient

Horrible Doctor!I would recommend everyone to stay away from him.

All you do is waste time and money on him.

He prescribes you useless medications with serious side effects.His staff is rude and unprofessional.

LadyBug

This guy is a World Time Crook.He works together with Louise Talbot or Louise Proulx.

Google her name and you will find out who she is.

Together they are scamming people and stealing lots of $$$$.Be aware when you see his name anywhere!

Mayo Clinic Jacksonville Florida Misdiagnosed My Cancers, Abandoned My Care, Intimidated Me When I Fought Back Mayo Clinic "IF YOU ARE OR WERE A PATIENT AT MAYO CLINIC YOU MAY WISH TO READ THIS THROUGH BEFORE CONSIDERING WRITING A COMPLAINT. My experience. I was a patient at Mayo..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Laser Liposuction from Ballwin, Missouri Sono Bello "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more