VERY GOOD...People are waking up. Whenever you ask for the Two heads..they use the excuse they are about to "Go into a Meeting, and we will call you back." they never do.

PLEASE PLEASE WARN people about PAGE TURNER AND I UNIVERSE...they both appear to be the same.

I called them on 6 SEPT to let them know my mother had passed two days before. THEY then called me back, having me speak to one of their women who tried to pretend she had a childhood like mine and she ended up asking me to give them over 80,000 before the end of the month to write screenplays.

I could hardly believe the coldness and heartlessness. THEN ZANE tried to tell me ( my mothers finance assistant, I was sending PT Money;, Book Editor and manager) that I was "Greedy" I once was married into a Filipino Family, and these people give the culture a really REALLY Bad name.

User's recommendation: PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY> GO WITH A BOOK AGENT if You can but DO NOT SELF PUBLISH as these companies PLAY on your EMOTIONS and think they can play on your being $ manipulated.

Location: Roseburg, Oregon

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Page Publishing Reviews