Verified Reviewer

1.4

First off, their editing is terrible. Of course you have a wonderful sales person but I could tell as soon as that part was over the liaison or what ever title she had didnt sound so positive.

They use the word Hybrid, meaning they charge you but they lie when they say theyre as good & as professional as a Traditional Publishing Service. Nope! Of course its my first book, I have written other genres but they give you a 3 week to 4 week break before they call you. They did NOT read my manuscript, theres no way.

I accidentally used a wrong name for my character & repeated a paragraph ! Oh they tell you they do turn away certain writers so it makes you feel rather self assured, I dont think they turn away anyone, so my vanity went down the toilet ! Another lie! Anyhoo to cut a long story short, the second time the editing was bad too.

Id repeated a paragraph & they missed that, the only way they were helpful was about suggesting I put headings on a couple of chapters which I had missed. When I brought up the editing again she starts quoting some Chicago Guide Of Editing blah blah. I was furious, I said!

I told your sales person my major issue was editing, she told me you were 100 % professional editors which was a blatant lie. I have friends that arent great spellers & they were pointing out mistakes!

User's recommendation: Avoid them at all costs.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Vir Lzs

Your phone number +91 6398 *** *70 is banned from using WhatsApp Business. Please contact customer support for assistance.

Page Publishing Reviews