Page Plus Cellular Iphone Cell Phone Activation Review from Long Branch, New Jersey

16 of 119 Page Plus Cellular reviews

I recently tried activating my iPhone6 this pet Thursday on 4/6/16.I waited to get the email giving me instructions to activate my phone.

When I finally did it said to turn the phone off and insert the SIM card. I did , I turned it on but nothing happened it said "activating phone, may take a couple minutes" I waited for like an hour and nothing so I went online and tried other things. By the end of the night I was completely frustrated so I gave up. Than by the next day at around 5 I decided to restore my whole phone to see if maybe that would work.

I did and it finally activated BUT I could not make calls/ text/ or use cellular data. Once I got home a few minutes later I was able to send messages but not through iMessage or make calls. I called costumer service which SUCKED ! They did not help at all and when I tried explaining what was wrong they did not help and the guy ends up hanging up.

So I decide to wait to see if maybe it fixes it's self. It's now Saturday morning 4/9/16 and still NOTHING. Matter of fact now my phone says no service. I keep emailing to see if they could fix the problem or give me a refund but no answer.

I took a screenshot of me trying to make a call on Friday but this kept popping up, "call Failed" it would not even ring or anything, as soon as I made a call it would immediately end the call. So frustrated and I NEED and WANT MY MONEY BACK.

If they could PLEASE HELP FIX this issue I will have no problem remains a costumer I have used this service on my iPhone 4 and it worked perfectly fine than.PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #826623

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Page Plus Cellular? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 119 Page Plus Cellular reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Page Plus Cellular.
Filing a new complaint about
×