Redwood City, California

Just opened in Woburn, Massachusetts.They call people telling them they have won a free cruise with free airfare.

To claim your prize, everyone sits through a 90 minute sales presentation about how they are the largest wholesale travel club and have affiliations with Avis, Carnival, Marriott, Ritz, Rodeway Inn, Clarion, etc. They offer members personalized travel agent services to book trips at a fraction of the retail cost. This is all a scam. There is no free trip and no services.

One of the people, (Jerald Franklin Jackson) in the company was sued in Texas for operating a similar fraudulent travel service called Infinity Vacations.

If you get the call, delete the message.If you get scammed by them, report it to the attorney general right away.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pacific Palm Destinations?

Submit review

Comments

anon

confirmed scam. They have left Woburn, MA.

We Are So Glad We Booked Through BookVIP.com Bookvip "We have gone to mexico for a work vacation the last 10 years and have stayed at all kinds of resorts. This by far was the nicest resort we ever..." Read more So grateful for BookVIP! Bookvip "We just went here in October for our honeymoon, and it was amazing! The property is beautiful. It's large, but there are shuttles constantly driving around if you want a..." Read more Krystal Resorts Thanks BookVIP For 8 Years Of Working Together! Bookvip "Mario Vega, Sales Director at Krystal Cancun thanks BookVIP for thousands of happy travelers have sent to Krystal Resort over last 8 years ..." Read more Another Airbnb debacle-:Mediator" Rafael does not know the meaning of the word mediate or what the "Guest Refund Policy" says. Replay of incompetent Kevin T. Airbnb "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more