Pacific Energy Fails on all Levels of Customer Service
Update added by user Aug 14, 2015
As a clarification to this complaint. This is a pellet stove distributed by Pacific Energy.
Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2015
I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy.The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014.
I called repeatedly for warranty service and Pacific Energy refused to return my calls. They did make contact with the installer and informed them that they wouldn't honor the warranty because "No one else was having a problem". I'm sure that was BS. So the installer said the unit was not warranted as advertised.
In the winter of 2014-15 the unit broke down in October and never worked. I called Pacific Energy and they refused to call me back. I called the installer and they refused to come out and fix it.
You should avoid PE products and services.You'll hear every excuse for not getting your item repaired.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- I want a replacement stove manufactured by someone else.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Piazzetta Stove
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..."
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "Looking for a no cog low wind startup wind turbine generator for your residential roof top install? Look at this! http://www.mwands.com/pdf_files/legal/ I saved my money, shopped eBay and bought the Thermodyne Systems Windgeneering..."
- "Have you ever tried to make an online payment to ASC? They set you up for failure. They want you to phone the payment in and be charged to make a..."
- "Wow! Thanks a ton Solis your are a stand up group. I know that one of the most significant concerns about ordering a hot tub cover online is getting the finished..."
- "Contacted Life Alert for information. They sent a colorful brochure that contained no information about terms and pricing. We found this a bit suspicious and lost interest in dealing with..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."