I Bought 2 Piece of Soft Polyp Mix Reef, and ordered 5 nugget pieces.
What I get in the mail is 1 nugget. So I called them and they said if you spend $200.00 you get 2 nuggets or I got was 1. They said if I buy from them again they will send me another one. I will never buy from them again because they screwed up and won't mail me a $4.99 nugget for free that I was suppose to get the first time.
This company is horrible, what a rip off. I spend over $200
What a Rip OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rip off
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pacific East Aquaculture Yellow Stylophora
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bulldog from local Petland. She was in store after purchased a week with no vet care. I demanded the get vet care immediately. So they took her..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- "i paid $3500 for a teacup maltese puppy. unfortunately the pictures provided were when she was 1/2 her age, even the supposed "recent" pics were not recent. i was shocked..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."