1.3K views 0 comments

Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007.At 400 miles first tire blows.

Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly installed and replaced by authorized Pace American service shop. Frame is cracking in various locations. The rear tandem axle separated from frame.

Took to a semi trailer repair facility for repair. Due to the poor construction that does not have a 90 degree angle, the repair included a triangulated frame for attaching the tandem axles to the frame.

Trailer purchased through a franchise who failed to pursue these and other problem.Thousands spent to maintain this piece of junk.

Review about: Pace Trailer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $8000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pace American?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Never by a Forest River Forest River "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..." Read more Pace American - Fenders feel off trailer. Welds Broke Pace American "2011 Pace Sport Utility trailer. In 2011 ramp pins had to be rewelded since they broke off. In 2012 rewired entire trailer with solid connection lights since they were intermittent...." Read more Thousand Trails Rv Sanitary Conditions Review from Paicines, California Thousand Trails Rv "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Old Navy - Sports tanks Old Navy "There is currently a *** poor selection of sports tanks with built in *** pads. I'm way too lazy to wear sports bras and I'm sure I'm not alone in..." Read more