Review about Paccar Mx-13 from Thunder Bay, Ontario
having major problems with the def system and Paccar wont cover warranty.trying to use the excuse of debris in line but I found no evidence of this.
had my tank and lines cleaned by Kenworth Thunder Bay Ontario. for a fee over 1400.00$ did one more trip and got stuck out of town with the same problem. reset codes and monitor system and was told everything's ok. got home and lights are on again.
now they want to change the pump on the def. will be 900 plus labor. no warranty as they're trying to go back debris in tank.i asked the service manager if this would solve the problem and he said he doesn't know.
with downtime and shop fees ive list 15000$ in the last month because of owning a truck with a Paccar.if it keeps going like this I'll be out of business
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Paccar Mx-13
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "We paid a lot of money hoping this would help preserve and make our front stairs and back deck! What a waste of money!!! Didnt even last a full year! ..."
- "Engine blew up in less then three hours of first use! Made in Mexico junk! Threw it in the junk pile because this company would not warranty purchased a new Echo and..."
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."