Review about Paccar Mx-13 from Thunder Bay, Ontario
having major problems with the def system and Paccar wont cover warranty.trying to use the excuse of debris in line but I found no evidence of this.
had my tank and lines cleaned by Kenworth Thunder Bay Ontario. for a fee over 1400.00$ did one more trip and got stuck out of town with the same problem. reset codes and monitor system and was told everything's ok. got home and lights are on again.
now they want to change the pump on the def. will be 900 plus labor. no warranty as they're trying to go back debris in tank.i asked the service manager if this would solve the problem and he said he doesn't know.
with downtime and shop fees ive list 15000$ in the last month because of owning a truck with a Paccar.if it keeps going like this I'll be out of business
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Paccar Mx-13
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "Engine blew up in less then three hours of first use! Made in Mexico junk! Threw it in the junk pile because this company would not warranty purchased a new Echo and..."
- "We paid a lot of money hoping this would help preserve and make our front stairs and back deck! What a waste of money!!! Didnt even last a full year! ..."
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."