Review about Paccar Mx-13 from Thunder Bay, Ontario
having major problems with the def system and Paccar wont cover warranty.trying to use the excuse of debris in line but I found no evidence of this.
had my tank and lines cleaned by Kenworth Thunder Bay Ontario. for a fee over 1400.00$ did one more trip and got stuck out of town with the same problem. reset codes and monitor system and was told everything's ok. got home and lights are on again.
now they want to change the pump on the def. will be 900 plus labor. no warranty as they're trying to go back debris in tank.i asked the service manager if this would solve the problem and he said he doesn't know.
with downtime and shop fees ive list 15000$ in the last month because of owning a truck with a Paccar.if it keeps going like this I'll be out of business
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Paccar Mx-13
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Engine blew up in less then three hours of first use! Made in Mexico junk! Threw it in the junk pile because this company would not warranty purchased a new Echo and..."
- "its states it is auto ship yes. however out of 5 charges, we received product twice. after cancelling - they then charged us again. contacted mastercard - who have had many..."
- "Before I even wore the purse the red dye from the handle had rubbed off on both the front and back sides of my purse leaving a red mark. ..."