Pablo Schaffner misappropriates clients IP
On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief.
A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email.
Our company is called The Eternity Rose. We produce gold dipped and glazed natural roses.
In May 2016 I discovered that this company had started an almost identical online company to ours, called The Original Infinity Rose. The company ACN is 610646592 and it was registered on 9 Feb 2016
Pablo Schaffner is listed as director.
If you look at the two websites The Eternity Rose and The Infinity Rose, you can see that the product packaging has been exactly copied from our packaging. See the rose box pictures.
They had access to our packaging and obviously sent it overseas to be copied. Also much of the website content has been copied. The company had no association with our product before we engaged them to work for us.
In my opinion this is the most disgusting and despicable act of IP theft. I would urge those who are thinking of using the services of the company Pablo Schaffner to exercise extreme caution and understand that if this company thinks they can copy your item and make money, they may steal your ideas and proprietary knowledge.
What is worse, is that they are putting fake roses into the presentation boxes that look identical to ours. The website clearly professes to be supplying “real roses dipped in gold, silver, etc”. However, if you look at the pics, you can clearly see that all flower petals are identical and obviously pressed from a mould. We are waiting on lab test results to see if they have any gold in them. If you break open an Eternity Rose, you will see vegetative material inside. Also every rose is clearly different and quite unique in its shape and form. See the photo.
In my opinion, this despicable act transcends all levels of professional conduct, ethical standards, and beggars belief that a company you trust with your intellectual property as a professional subcontractor can do such a thing. It appears to show that there is no moral code and no level of commercial etiquette or professionalism within this company. They are clearly unscrupulous in my opinion and should be avoided at all costs. I am the managing director of The Eternity Rose. You may contact me for more information.
Please beware of Pablo Schaffner graphic artist Sydney.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This outfit, one of many spawned by Shane Speirs and Greg Meyers in Herriman and Providence, Utah respectively, bills themselves as web and app developers, tell you they can do..."
- "When i asked this person what they're doing here (because we have no soliseting signs posted) the first words out of his mouth are "*** U I'm Doing My job!!!..."
- "Dreamr Scam In Manchester are nothing but a scam outfit. We have developed this site, to prevent them from carrying out any further scam operations. They operate on Bridge Street,..."
- "Here is an up date the that very rare O'ring that cannot be found anywhere in Australia, now ASTRAL POOLS head office manager tells me the part has to come..."
- "Do not order from them. I received my order last Friday and only 2 items from an order of 6 items came in the package. Both without tags and really..."
- "Thermodyne System's / hornetwind / windgeneering / polaraco Thermodyne hornetwind Wind Turbine 40 MPH 65 kph 200 watts they claim 1600+ watts from a turbine. I own the 900 watt model..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."