Bristol, Pennsylvania

It is so fustrating to get a ticket in the mail for $67.00 one day and then have to pay another $39.00 today.For something I had no clue about.

No one ever said anything about where to get off to grab a ticket nor is there any sign saying if you are coming from bristol you have to grab a ticket 10 miles down. Being that I never get on the turnpike only once in a while how was I suppose to know this. I am sure i did what many people did and that was get on the turnpike and stay in the middle lane until my next exit. The only sign I seen both times was keep moving.

The only reason I found out that I had to grab a ticket 10 miles down was because the attendant yesterday told me. After me arguing with him for 10 minutes Because I had no clue what was going on. I took a picture this time around just incase I received a ticket again. But instead they argued with me that I had to pay 39.00.

I feel like this is just a scam to make money off of people. Maybe you need to warn people when they are getting on the exit.

Warned them that 10 miles down they have to grab their tickets.Don' t just put a sign up saying Keep Moving.Let us know we need to get off at Neshaminy to grab a ticket.

Review about: Pa Turnpike Toll-Ticket Machine.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pa Turnpike?

Comments

This just happened to me friday afternoon there are no signs anywhere and when i got to norristown i had to pay $37

Amen!The same thing happened to me when I crossed the bridge coming from the Jersey Turnpike.

The toll from the Neshaminy Falls plaza, which I thought was just an exit that I didn't want to take, is $4.

But they charged me $38.50 as if I had driven the pike all the way from Ohio -- obviously an impossibility, since I was traveling westward.I am appealing this in writing.