100% full Not resolved

OYSTER BAY RESORT SCAMMED ME INTO WORKING AT THEIR PIECE OF *** RESORT IN SINT MAARTEN.THE MANAGEMENT FORGED MY NAME TO MOST OF THE DOCUMENTS AND HAD ME WORKING HERE ILLEGALLY AND DIDN'T PAY ENOUGH TO SURVIVE OR EVEN PAY THE MOST BASIC EXPENSES.

AFTER ASKING QUESTIONS I WAS THROWN OUT IN THE STREET AND LEFT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY. THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS DON'T PURCHASE ANY TIMESHARE FROM THEM THEY WILL SIGN YOUR NAME TO THE CONTRACTS.

RICARDO PEREZ, PAOLO LO CASTRO AND EVEN THE OWNERS MIKE DOLANTE AND JOSH GOLD OF ANSLEY AND ASSOCIATES WERE IN ON IT SCAMMING AMERICANS TO MAKE THEM MONEY.THEY ARE THE WORST OF THE ***.

Review about: Timeshare Resort.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Oyster Bay Resort?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Hotel Villa Zurich - НИКОГДА не останавливайтесь в этом отеле. Hotel Villa Zurich "I really hate lies. So, after my review was removed from Google maps and "moderated" on Booking and Tripadvisor, I became mad. Thank you, Booking.com for assistance and calling me..." Read more Great Wolf Lodge Room Review Great Wolf Lodge "Not sure why this website won't let me rotate my pics... but Stay away from GWL Grapevine. This Hotel is so cheap and poorly run. Literally the worst food I've..." Read more Rome Paradise Inn Sanitary Conditions Review Rome Paradise Inn "We choose this place via booking.com. Difficult to find first of all then to find out the building was a department and on forth floor was this so called hostal..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more