100% full Not resolved

OYSTER BAY RESORT SCAMMED ME INTO WORKING AT THEIR PIECE OF *** RESORT IN SINT MAARTEN.THE MANAGEMENT FORGED MY NAME TO MOST OF THE DOCUMENTS AND HAD ME WORKING HERE ILLEGALLY AND DIDN'T PAY ENOUGH TO SURVIVE OR EVEN PAY THE MOST BASIC EXPENSES.

AFTER ASKING QUESTIONS I WAS THROWN OUT IN THE STREET AND LEFT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY. THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS DON'T PURCHASE ANY TIMESHARE FROM THEM THEY WILL SIGN YOUR NAME TO THE CONTRACTS.

RICARDO PEREZ, PAOLO LO CASTRO AND EVEN THE OWNERS MIKE DOLANTE AND JOSH GOLD OF ANSLEY AND ASSOCIATES WERE IN ON IT SCAMMING AMERICANS TO MAKE THEM MONEY.THEY ARE THE WORST OF THE ***.

Review about: Timeshare Resort.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Oyster Bay Resort?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Budget Inn Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more