Oxymoron Entertainment Christopher Mallick Media Fraud or Breach of Contract
Oxymoron Entertainment's Christopher Mallick and Larry Chavana. Also implicated are Oxymoron Entertainment's "President" whom we will name in the next addition, in addition to related assets and former associates.
This involves the return of misappropriated "missing" funds, as previously agreed.
Oxymoron Entertainment and Christopher Mallick & Associates have had more than enough time and opportunity to give compensation for their actions.
Please contact us with an offer of compensation and closure within 14 days of this posting.
Our next posting will include:
1. More details including the words of former Christopher Mallick employees and associates to clarify the situation.
2. Historical information about the background of Christopher Mallick and Oxymoron Entertainment, along with the other court listed assets in support of this report.
Note to PissedConsumer staff: Oxymoron Entertainment is listed in a related judgment and is directly involved and responsible. Representatives of Christopher Mallick or Oxymoron Entertainment may attempt again to mislead.
The next update will include but not be limited to Oxymoron Entertainment.
Link found on the situation and Photo included from: http://oxymoronentertainment.blogspot.com and/or Jchristophermallick biography.
Image sourced from publicly available information.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Breach Of Contract
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "c/o Special Artist Agency 345 N Maple Dr, #302 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA Leonardo DiCaprio is a ripoff actor! His salary is bankrupting our country to live isgreedy rich life..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "Went to SignsNow based on a recommendation for my restaurant. Adam, the owner, met with us and we described what we wanted. The lit sign was going to..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."