Oxymoron Entertainment Christopher Mallick Media Fraud or Breach of Contract
Oxymoron Entertainment's Christopher Mallick and Larry Chavana. Also implicated are Oxymoron Entertainment's "President" whom we will name in the next addition, in addition to related assets and former associates.
This involves the return of misappropriated "missing" funds, as previously agreed.
Oxymoron Entertainment and Christopher Mallick & Associates have had more than enough time and opportunity to give compensation for their actions.
Please contact us with an offer of compensation and closure within 14 days of this posting.
Our next posting will include:
1. More details including the words of former Christopher Mallick employees and associates to clarify the situation.
2. Historical information about the background of Christopher Mallick and Oxymoron Entertainment, along with the other court listed assets in support of this report.
Note to PissedConsumer staff: Oxymoron Entertainment is listed in a related judgment and is directly involved and responsible. Representatives of Christopher Mallick or Oxymoron Entertainment may attempt again to mislead.
The next update will include but not be limited to Oxymoron Entertainment.
Link found on the situation and Photo included from: http://oxymoronentertainment.blogspot.com and/or Jchristophermallick biography.
Image sourced from publicly available information.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Breach Of Contract
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Went to SignsNow based on a recommendation for my restaurant. Adam, the owner, met with us and we described what we wanted. The lit sign was going to..."
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."