I filled out all the forms and included the medical form from my doctor.I emailed these forms to the company - 15 days in advance of the flight.

As instructed, I called them later in the day to verify that they had received my email. Craig said that he received it and all was well. I had asked for deliver 2 days prior to departure. When the POC did not arrive ("FedEx Overnight"), I called them to check status.

Suddenly they had no record of my order.

I had to fly without oxygen because Delta would not wave the 48-hour advance notice to allow me to bring my locally rented concentrator.So, I already knew that Delta "customer service" was *** (and this was a full-fare first class ticket), but I was astonished that a company whose sole purpose on earth is to provide oxygen to passengers was so totally incompetent.

Review about: Tried To Rent A Portable Oxygen Concentrator For My Flight.

I didn't like: That i had to go 5 days without supplemental oxygen.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Oxygen to Go?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Frontier Airlines - Epitome of Incompetence Frontier Airlines "Our flight to Cleveland was one of hundreds canceled out of Denver the weekend before Christmas..." Read more Etihad Airways - Carry Bag Woes Etihad Airways "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...." Read more American Airlines - Reserved seat given to AA staff and Damaged seat for Customer American Airlines "I was travelling from Richmond, VA to Albany, NY for an urgent business trip, and was boarded to AA flight to ALB at last minutes, as the flight from RIC..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more