Brandon Coppock of Owner Finance Buyers, LLC. Sold us a home with undisclosed liens
We lost not only the down payment and closing costs of $4,500.00, but we lost the home as well. The home had undisclosed liens. Brandon Coppock of Owner Finance Buyers,LLC was the only person we dealt with and signed all the paperwork with. Now he claims he just "markets" these properties and is not responsible. He says that this was not a Real Estate transaction, although we made our cashier's checks out directly to his company. He claims that the money was his marketing fee. His website is http://ownerfinancebuyers.com
See the full story here on our website: http://ownerfinancebuyers.biz
He and his lawyer had a judge issue a temporary writ of injunction to have us remove our website and complaints. Thanks to the help of a knowledgeable lawyer representing us, the attempt failed. We have now been able to re-post our website seen above.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Owner Financed Property In Dallas County
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "I remember when I used to buy from this company. It was the worse thing ever. I laughed so hard when I found this bad review website I wish I..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."