Brandon Coppock of Owner Finance Buyers, LLC. Sold us a home with undisclosed liens
We lost not only the down payment and closing costs of $4,500.00, but we lost the home as well. The home had undisclosed liens. Brandon Coppock of Owner Finance Buyers,LLC was the only person we dealt with and signed all the paperwork with. Now he claims he just "markets" these properties and is not responsible. He says that this was not a Real Estate transaction, although we made our cashier's checks out directly to his company. He claims that the money was his marketing fee. His website is http://ownerfinancebuyers.com
See the full story here on our website: http://ownerfinancebuyers.biz
He and his lawyer had a judge issue a temporary writ of injunction to have us remove our website and complaints. Thanks to the help of a knowledgeable lawyer representing us, the attempt failed. We have now been able to re-post our website seen above.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Owner Financed Property In Dallas County
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."