Brandon Coppock of Owner Finance Buyers, LLC. Sold us a home with undisclosed liens
We lost not only the down payment and closing costs of $4,500.00, but we lost the home as well. The home had undisclosed liens. Brandon Coppock of Owner Finance Buyers,LLC was the only person we dealt with and signed all the paperwork with. Now he claims he just "markets" these properties and is not responsible. He says that this was not a Real Estate transaction, although we made our cashier's checks out directly to his company. He claims that the money was his marketing fee. His website is http://ownerfinancebuyers.com
See the full story here on our website: http://ownerfinancebuyers.biz
He and his lawyer had a judge issue a temporary writ of injunction to have us remove our website and complaints. Thanks to the help of a knowledgeable lawyer representing us, the attempt failed. We have now been able to re-post our website seen above.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Owner Financed Property In Dallas County
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."