100% full Not resolved

I thought this a reputable company, but now that I see to post a review I understand that is NOT the case!

What a lowlife company this is. I placed an order on 3-21, and they offered a pillow with two color choices - both show available.I completed my order and have printed the confirmation.

Good thing I cut/pasted a screen-print showing the color and such ordered. They shipped the other color, and then blamed me. Customer service was A JOKE (thanks Kevin for NOTHING), sent me an email confirmation that I never received, showing alternate order info, and Kevin would avoid direct questions and help.

You folks allowed me to order what I needed and switched to what you had - bottom line!I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN, AND WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW!

Review about: Pillow Perfect Loveseat Cushion.

I didn't like: Website, Customer service, Return policy due to seller error, Attitude of retarded customer care, Slow shipment.

Review #819952 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss poor cust service, bait and switch, wait time and online chat / $150
Preferred solution the product i ordered. if not, then a significant reduction in price

Had an Experience with Overstock?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.