Ten year salesman and his manager didn't know how to order a 2023 **** Scat Pack Challenger with rear seat delete option that costs $1.00. The 1320 Challenger Scat pack is a factory built Drag Race car that is widely known, except for Ourisman personnel at Bowie dealership.

I showed the salesman how to order the car, yet he insisted "we don't sell cars without a rear seat." His manager said the same thing to me; he said we will not sell you a car without a rear seat...go elsewhere. These employees are dumber than dirt.

Both long term employees didn't know their trade. Stay away, this company could care less about customer service, knowledge of options for cars, very discourteous, treated me like I was a dumb person.

User's recommendation: Go to Koons Dodge. Very professional, very courteous, know their cars with all options, a real pleasure to meet people who know the cars they sell.

Preferred solution: Nothing.

Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Cons: Worst customer service and worst knowledge of cars they sell.

Location: 2406 Crain Highway, Bowie, Maryland 20716, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Reviews