Verified Reviewer

EdI am letting you know that the text from the day we bought the car with them not wanting to come here will be handed over to the fcc, ecoa, the loan company y'all used for Jason and the numbers times y'all ran it without approval even after being asked to stop. I haveclear proof of disremination.

I was told multiple times a website was going to be sent for me to go t which was not. I have the phone records and text showing that I was suppose to be o the loan and they decided not to come here. I have the text and emails sent about this matter. I have the phone records showing multiple attempts to fix this.

I have the 2 complaints through jeep. When I came in yesterday is was to look at the Northstar which I called about 2 times and have recording of me leaving the voicemails and phone records showing no return call when I was told my tag did not matter which in my eyes means my life does not matter than yes I screamed and yelled at I had the right to express my frustration with your dealership. I will defend my freedom of speech at all cost All I am asking is that you fix my tag or pay off the loan so we can transfer it in my name. The handicap tag I have expired and don't think due to the discrimination on your dealerships part that I should be required to suffer.

Y'all did not know I had that so when you failed to do that it was y'all intention to leave me without a way to get around.

If this is incorrect then please correct the matter within 30 days. I have been patient about this for 5 months and at this point we need to have resolution.

User's recommendation: If you are disabled beware.

Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Cons: Discriminates again disabled.

Location: 1102 Business Center Way, Edgewood, Maryland 21040, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

The dealership has nothing to do with your handicap tag if it expired. That is all on you to take care of. And yes, unfortunately freedom of speech allows you to act like an animal, but no one is obligated to help you with anything.

Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Reviews