Sherman Oaks, California
1.3K views 1 comment
100% full Not resolved

I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery.But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I received a bill from Fedex.

I asked Otticanet to pay for it, they assured me they would reimburse me if I paid the invoice and sent them the a copy. I told them no, that I would not pay it. They said "Then there is nothing I can do. I give you my word that I will reimburse you." So I paid it, and I sent them the invoice.

They never reimbursed me.And I never heard from Otticanet again, even after emailing them several times.

Review about: Sunglasses.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $31
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Otticanet?

Comments

I wish I read this my sunglass is in custom and there is a delay.I called fedex they said some document were missing.

Most probably, that import duties were not included too so I will get the bill per your comment.However, there is still hope since it is waiting in custom but I hate this site already!

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Agape Diamonds Ring Repair Review from Jensen Beach, Florida Agape Diamonds "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..." Read more Ashley Jewels - Ashley Jewelry Rip Off Ashley Jewels "I saw an advertisment on facebook for Ashley JeweIs and I ordered a "H" Monogram bracelet for my daughter..." Read more BESTREPLICA.SR Fraudulent site that sell Rolex SCAM FAKE.SITE Bestreplica "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more