I purchased several packs of Oscar Mayer Chicken Franks and several more packs of Oscar Mayer Turkey Franks.After opening a pack of chicken franks I pulled out a wiener and it seemed to be oddly difficult to remove from the rest of the wieners in the pack.
After getting the frank out of the package and putting it in my mouth I felt something strange on my tongue and pulled the frank out of my mouth quickly. Upon inspection of the frank I found that there was a long fine hair inside the frank. The long hair was sticking out of the frank, I pulled the hair and it cut through the frank as I pulled and then came all the way out. It was disgusting.
It was absolutely heinous. That was in my mouth!! I took pictures and video of myself pulling the hair out. It was sooooo gross!!!
I don't think I can ever buy and eat those again. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat a hot dog again. This experience has been so awful. How does someone's hair get INSIDE the frank???
I'm insanely grossed out. I felt I should tell you. Someone isn't being careful when making these things.
It makes me question all Oscar Mayer/Kraft products.
I'm reaching out to you here because I have been unable to find another way to contact you via your website.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Chicken Sausage
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."