Los Angeles, California

I purchased several packs of Oscar Mayer Chicken Franks and several more packs of Oscar Mayer Turkey Franks.After opening a pack of chicken franks I pulled out a wiener and it seemed to be oddly difficult to remove from the rest of the wieners in the pack.

After getting the frank out of the package and putting it in my mouth I felt something strange on my tongue and pulled the frank out of my mouth quickly. Upon inspection of the frank I found that there was a long fine hair inside the frank. The long hair was sticking out of the frank, I pulled the hair and it cut through the frank as I pulled and then came all the way out. It was disgusting.

It was absolutely heinous. That was in my mouth!! I took pictures and video of myself pulling the hair out. It was sooooo gross!!!

I don't think I can ever buy and eat those again. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat a hot dog again. This experience has been so awful. How does someone's hair get INSIDE the frank???

I'm insanely grossed out. I felt I should tell you. Someone isn't being careful when making these things.

It makes me question all Oscar Mayer/Kraft products.

I'm reaching out to you here because I have been unable to find another way to contact you via your website.

Review about: Chicken Sausage.

Review #619666 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Oscar Mayer Hot Dog
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Oscar Mayer?

Comments

flippette
Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #970226

What's gross is the fact that you just eat cold hotdogs. We're civilized around these parts.

anonymous

Honey, this isn't the web site for Oscar Mayer. You are on a general complaint site and if you want your complaint to be taken seriously you will have to go to their site.