Oscar Mayer - Review about Chicken Sausage from Los Angeles, California

2 of 5 Oscar Mayer reviews

I purchased several packs of Oscar Mayer Chicken Franks and several more packs of Oscar Mayer Turkey Franks.After opening a pack of chicken franks I pulled out a wiener and it seemed to be oddly difficult to remove from the rest of the wieners in the pack.

After getting the frank out of the package and putting it in my mouth I felt something strange on my tongue and pulled the frank out of my mouth quickly. Upon inspection of the frank I found that there was a long fine hair inside the frank. The long hair was sticking out of the frank, I pulled the hair and it cut through the frank as I pulled and then came all the way out. It was disgusting.

It was absolutely heinous. That was in my mouth!! I took pictures and video of myself pulling the hair out. It was sooooo gross!!!

I don't think I can ever buy and eat those again. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat a hot dog again. This experience has been so awful. How does someone's hair get INSIDE the frank???

I'm insanely grossed out. I felt I should tell you. Someone isn't being careful when making these things.

It makes me question all Oscar Mayer/Kraft products.

I'm reaching out to you here because I have been unable to find another way to contact you via your website.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chicken Sausage
Review category
Food Stores
review #619666

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Oscar Mayer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 5 Oscar Mayer reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
anonymous

Apr 09, 2015 #969825

Honey, this isn't the web site for Oscar Mayer. You are on a general complaint site and if you want your complaint to be taken seriously you will have to go to their site.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.