Orlando Health has no idea what they are doing and their customer care representatives are rude, condescending and clueless.

They sent the bill for my 2nd visit to me rather than to "OPTUM UNITEDHEALTH CARE" as stipulated in the Community Care Referral.

When I called my VA community care representative and then she called Orlando Health they said they didn't have a copy of the Referral even though they billed my first visit correctly!!

If you don't want to spend your days trying to sort out Orlando Health's incompetence go somewhere else!!If you are a Veteran, do not go to Orlando Health affiliates when using a VA Community Care Referral!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Orlando Health Cons: Incompetance.

Location: Kissimmee, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Orlando Health Reviews