Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Aug 19, 2023

This morning I received a phone call stating “the woman they handed my id to” had my drivers license and insurance card. My husband retrieved them in a town 2 towns away.

We have the address and phone number of the “woman” the desk agent handed it to. Orlando physicians office couldn’t identify, verify as a patient at their facility, couldn’t find or call to get my personal info back. If this was a patient video records could have found this info quickly as she did to call me to return my ids as I’m listed. But I have the desk agents confession in perfect English on tape and another video changing of her story to nobody knows what happened, she don’t speak good English and she don’t know what happened.

Why would a person who is that incompetent, who supposedly can’t speak English well be doing running a drs office in the USA where most people speak English is beyond me. Why she is allowed to be at this job in this position with the level of ineptitude is unbelievable. Why would the deception be necessary instead of performing the simple task of resolving the issue and easing the situation.

Eight days my personal information had to be compromised. I have to remain diligent for several months to years to ensure my credit and homestead are safe from scams because of this incident and hopefully prevent others from becoming victims by making them aware.

Updated by user Aug 18, 2023

Upon awaiting a return phone call my husband went back to see if my drivers license and insurance card had been retrieved from this supposed patient or if they found out who this woman was they gave my personal information to. Nope, all the sudden the front desk gal who’s incompetent doesn’t speak English well and now she knows nothing. A manager called and left a voicemail I returned a voicemail saying I’ve turned the information over to the proper authorities and am now looking for an attorney or lawyer who specializes in these matters.

Updated by user Aug 12, 2023

I have emailed the supervisor I spoke with at the office on 08/11/23 I sent her video proof of all accusations as well of proof verbally by the desk agent that she gave my drivers license and insurance card to a woman she didn’t know the name of, whether or not if she was a patient etc. I sent video proof of her pilfering through drawers for my personal information and a visa falling on the counter. I have more proof of this interaction and refuse to allow someone to victimize society by stealing their identities.

Original review updated by user Aug 11, 2023

Today their desk agent Debary office took my id & insurance card never gave them back after requested she lost them the said she gave them away to a total stranger without verifying it was her id or insurance card. I am one of four she did this to.

While searching for my stuff she went through drawers and never should anyones personal Id be in a drawer. Also she let someones Visa card fall out of her personal bundle of paperwork. I called the police to file a report, contacted the DMV, the FTC as well as the state over my HIPPA rights being violated with my personal info being handed off or sold. I requested these agencies look into id theft and fraud associated with your patients and the Debary facility.

I have video proof of her admitting this fact, the Visa card she pilfered as well as 3 other ids she kept of other patients. With your data breach class action I doubt your company needs this type of attention. I request my items returned as it costs $27 to replace my license and without it I cannot drive to work costing me hundreds, I cannot receive medical care as she kept my card.

The office has my social security number on my paperwork not hard to sell the info with the license. She had your video guy erase tapes have that too.

User's recommendation: Make sure you get your ID and insurance card back immediately.

Orlando Family Physicians Cons: Id theft, Loss of work, Aggravation.

Location: 21 South Charles Richard Beall Boulevard, DeBary, Florida 32713, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Orlando Family Physicians Reviews