This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home.Once you get it it smell like died animals.
My dog would roll in the stuff like it was old roadkill. Is stunk the house up so bad I had to dump it. When I asked for money back the owner just laughed at my story and said all dogs like roadkill.
When I went to his house to see about my refund I could then understand his disregard for animals.
He had about a dozen dogs in kennels all with shock collars.This guys is cruel and does not care about animals.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dog Food
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "... when you hear "upper or lower" 300 or 400 room number that's the small rooms you aren't able to see..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- "I have been researching the Internet and have found that there are several hundred customers of Cruise America that had the SAME EXACT ISSUES I Had! Faulty Equipment, Unauthorized Charges..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "6:10pm and a "representive" came to the door, getting ready to serve dinner, my fiancé lye him in. He kept going on about saving us money ($7 average, to be..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."