Origami Owl - Review about Defective Locket from Weslaco, Texas

199 of 355 Origami Owl reviews

I bought a large locket 5 days ago & I lost all of my charms.*** locket opens easily.

The magnetic obviously is done well because it opens easily, I feel very hurt that I lost all of my charms, they meant a lot to me, since it was about me. I don't think I will ever purchase another Origami item again. I'm so disappointed with the craftsmanship. They should all be screwed on lockets.

Wish I could get reimbursed or have them replaced by the company, (for the charms).

Here is a picture of my charms.This is my email npena71@hotmail.com if by chance the company would care about me as there customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Defective Locket
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #524892

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Origami Owl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 3 No 3
Had the same issue 14 Yes 14
199 of 355 Origami Owl reviews

Oct 01, 2014 #878072

If you ordered 5 days ago your designer can get this replaced and all charms. Contact your designer.

3 0 Reply
Origami Owl 1

Sep 17, 2014 #871690 Arizona, United States

We are saddened to hear of your experience. We would like to do our best to make this right for you. Please send a detailed message to our representatives at socialcare@origamiowl.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

1 0 Reply

Aug 30, 2014 #863330

Did you contact the designer who sold the locket to you. I haven't had that issue in the 2 years I've known of the company. I'm sorry you lost your charms were the all new..
PLEASE contact me at DreaminShootingStars@hotmail.com would like to try to help

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.