Origami Owl - Falls apart easily :(

168 of 355 Origami Owl reviews

My bracelet was a gift for mothers day.

Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it

One month after I noticed it tarnishing. I cleansed them with cloth and they looked like new

In that same month a rind stone fell out of a charm and the locket

It took three months for me to receive my locket replacement and the it was broken upon arrival. Also my charm was not sent.

I returned the broken locket. Received a replacement in two weeks, but still no charm in sight. Now they have told me my charm style has been discontinued and now my other charm is missing a rind stone. Everything keeps falling apart and I guess I will continue to fix it myself until it not wearable but I will not be buying anything from this company or sending anything back for replacement. It's just too big of a headache. Oh and I'm still waiting for my replacement charm.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 10 Yes 10 3 No 3
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
168 of 355 Origami Owl reviews

Jan 23, 2015 #935396

Is a rind stone anything like a rhinestone?

3 4 Reply
Mommyof2

Oct 21, 2014 #887961

That is so unfortunate! I'm guessing the person who sold the item did not give the care instructions along with the item. I had my bracelet for a little over 2 months when another designer told me that I can't wear the bracelet in water it tarnishes the silver plating faster. Well that would have been nice to know when I first received it!
Better luck next time

0 1 Reply
Mellsbells

Oct 19, 2014 #887151

What charm was it?

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Origami Owl.
Filing a new complaint about
×