Memphis, Tennessee

Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags.I order the monsters 1st birthday theme.

I loved everything (pic below is from one of the items I put in in the goody bags. Kids loveddd all their goodies ) . Shipping was fast. Price was awesome.

I recommend Oriental Trading.Now I am waiting on his things for his 2nd birthday party.

Review about: Goody Bag.

5.0
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Oriental Trading?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The Childrens Place Clothing Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Screaming Owl - Terrible! Screaming Owl "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..." Read more World Tech Toys - Big Boy Work Bench Junk! World Tech Toys "The Big Boy Work Bench arrived with broken parts. Upon contacting the customer service phone number the call was forwarded to an answering service where they take a message and..." Read more Traxxas Tra6804R Splash Toy Truck Review Traxxas "I bought a Traxxas 11.1v 8400mah 25c lipo for the low price of $180.00 from Traxxas. It said it had a 1 year warranty. After about 4 months, the battery..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more