Bentonville, Arkansas

I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each.Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted.

I called up and explained what the problem was. They apologized and said we'll ship out 4 more bags to replace them. I thought great. Got those 4 bags.....

same thing.  I went to leave review on website and it would not allow me to leave negative review. They won't let you leave any negative but truthful review. You can only leave a good review. Well my experience was not good so why can I not leave an honest review.

That is very dishonest to me.

How many other packages of candy have they sold and wouldn't allow people to leave honest reviews.  They are pretty much lying to customers by with holding truthful feedback.I would not have ordered them had I read reviews like that but of course they know that

Review about: Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate Covered Almonds.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Oriental Trading?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.