I ordered a 1.5 gram bag of Bizzaro and I have been following the package tracker very closely and Today when I got home I checked the package tracker and it says the package was delivered to mailbox.I walk out there all excited ready to test the new product but when I opened the mailbox all the usual junk mail was in there but no package.

What a let down.

I walk out there all excited ready to test the new product but when I opened the mailbox all the usual junk mail was in there but no package.What a let down.

Review about: Bizarro Herbal Incense.

I didn't like: Whole situation.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $15
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Organic Spice Blend?

Comments

I ordered this stuff because I thought it was incense. I hope it gets lost because when it comes I'm refusing it.I'm sorry but I'm not sorry. I'd rather have a $40 dollar lose then something like this in my life.

That wasnt their fault that post offices fault. My order was just garbage. I was ripped off