Jarrettsville, Maryland
100% full Not resolved

http://organicspiceblend.com sells fake Spice Gold and K2 incense / potpourri under names like Bizarro Spice blend, Diesel Spice, Black Magic (G6), Green Magic (G6), H2o (G6), VooDoo Fire (G6) & Black Mamba .All fake Spice Gold & K2 products sold at http://www.organicspiceblend.com/ are not what you are looking for!

They will take your money and not give you a refund after you learn the how bad their stuff is. organicspiceblend.com is currently using a ups store in Suwanee, GA 30024.

There phone number is (770) 495-3760 and web address is theupsstorelocal.com/2781.I hope this helps.

Review about: Bizarro Spice And Bizarro E Liquid.

I didn't like: Fake bizarro spice blend and fake bizarro e-liquid.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss fake Bizarro spice and e-liquid / $40
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Organic Spice Blend?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.