Oreo - Short on product

245 of 302 Oreo reviews

Ok so I bought a box of handi- snacks..One of the packs only had 1 cookie in it and 2 of the packs had only 2 cookies in it..

Perfectly sealed and everything I'm very confused and very upset on getting ripped off here's a picture to explain my matter. I've never had a problem or ever ran into a problem like this. It doesn't make sense on how the half the box is fine and the other half is not in the actual packaging I would like the resolve this matter ASAP! I was n always will be a good customer for Oreo due to there tasty products and I can insure problems like these does not accure very often.

I just hope we can resolve things in a human way and do business the correct way because I would hate to take this matter into any further.So please contact me so we can get to the bottom of this issue.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Few Cookies
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #522015

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Oreo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
245 of 302 Oreo reviews

Apr 19, 2015 #973707 Bellevue, Washington, United States

They're 65 cent cookies.... your talking as if they're 200 dollar wonder wafers. And if you think they're gonna contact you on a public forum your ***. Then you say you'll always buy their nasty products... your just full of junk. Waste of space.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Oreo.
Filing a new complaint about
×