I bought a suit from this company thinking that I was getting free shipping, and could send it back if it didn't fit. I knew that I would have to pay return shipping (which normally is a deal breaker for me when internet shopping, but was having a hard time finding a suit and willing to accept the risk.)

Of course, the suit doesn't fit, and it isn't until I go to return the suit that I see a note indicating that i will be charged for the free shipping because I am returning the suit, so $10 will be deducted from my order.

Package was shipped via FedEx, took over a week to be delivered.

Return shipping is 2-day priority mail with USPS and cost $5. I'm pretty sure this company just makes money by misleading customers and screwing them over. They are CAPITALIZING on the difficulty many experience when swimsuit shopping.

*** hath no fury...

Review about: Suit Free Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $10
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Orchid Boutique?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.